Currently, we are living in a critical time and spending maximum time at home. As a result, most people are doing less work and getting bore. But we think that this is the time to do something new. Also, in this critical time, people can discover themselves and find out the best thing about them.
Moreover, they can care for their skin and hair. As a result, people will get beautiful skin as well as they will feel good at home. Now, you can ask the question of how to take care of the skin.
Because in this stuck period, you will not be able to go to the spa center to treat your skin. So that, we research several DIY face mask treatments and select the best five masks for you.
Most importantly, you can make these face packs with simple elements that you will get from the kitchen. Therefore, read the below best turmeric face mask and try anyone for you to get the glowing skin other that the turmeric face mask for acne.
1. Redness Removing Face Mask
- Three tablespoons of Greek Yogurt or natural yogurt
- One tablespoon of turmeric
- Coconut oil around one tablespoon (use the microwave to make the oil liquid if needed.)
- Raw honey around one tablespoon (Manuka honey is best for skincare)
The elements mentioned above are beneficial for skin care. Firstly, turmeric has antioxidant ingredients that reduce your redness. Also, it provides a glowing and healthy skin. Secondly, the yogurt is best for the lactic acid that makes your skin bright.
Moreover, the honey and coconut oil hydrate reduces scars and holds nourish your skin. Besides, these provide antimicrobial and antiseptic benefits. Therefore, to get these benefits, you have to make a paste with the above ingredients and apply it on the face for 15 to 20 minutes. After that, rinse off with the cold water and apply any moisturizers.
2. Face Mask for Acne Prone and Oily skin
- Two tablespoons green clay (remove pimple and acne)
- Two tablespoons of charcoal powder (absorb oil)
- Aloe Vera around one tablespoon (soothes and hydrates)
- One tablespoon vinegar with apple cider (prevent pimples) and
- Tea tree essential oil around three drops (fight with the acne)
First, make a smooth paste with all the ingredients and apply one layer on the face. Then leave it for 10 minutes and wash with the water.
3. Face Mask for Treat Inflammation
- Green clay three tablespoons
- Matcha tea one tablespoon
- One tablespoon manuka honey
- Tea tree essential oil (3 drops)
Firstly, Matcha tea works amazingly to reduce inflammation. Just make a paste with all the above elements and apply on the face. After 15 minutes, wash it and apply moisturizers.
4. Heal Dry Skin with Face Mask
- Take one tablespoon of manuka honey
- One tablespoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- Essential lavender oil (3 drops)
- One tablespoon of pollen
All the above items are best for reducing red marks and rejuvenate your skin. Like before, make one smooth paste and apply on the face. Then leave for 15minutes and wash.
5. Heal Dull Skin with Face Mask
- One Egg white
- Half avocado
- Half lemon juice
These are the elements that provide tighten and glowing skin. Just make a paste and apply the pack for 15 minutes. Then rinse with the normal water.